Last modified: March 10, 2022
Ghost Productions, Inc (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
· The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, register with, access, or use all Ghost Productions, Inc, Wraith-VR, and Wraithmatrix Apps (the “Applications”).
· Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in these Applications, and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with these Applications.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
· We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through these Applications.
· You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
Our websites and hosts, and these other third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Applications:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically when you use the Applications.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use these Applications, we may ask you provide information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, and telephone number (“personal information”).
· That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as how and when you are using the Applications.
This information includes:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Applications. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Applications, and information provided while you actually use the Applications. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Applications.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
You may also provide information for publication or display (“Posted”) on public areas of the Applications (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection
When you download, access, and use the Applications, they may use technology to automatically collect:
· Usage Details. When you access and use the Applications, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Applications, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Applications.
· Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
· Stored Information and Files. The Applications also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
· Location Information. These Applications do not collect real-time information about the location of your device.
If you do not want us to collect this information or have your information deleted you may opt out at any time by sending an email to notification @ wraithxr.com upon sending such notification you may also be required to delete the Applications from your device to ensure no further data is collected.
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Applications or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties [may] include:
· Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
· Analytics companies.
· Your virtual reality device manufacturer.
· The Applications hosting service
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use these Applications. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
· Provide you with the Applications and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
· Provide real time assistance while you are using the Applications.
· Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· Give you notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
· Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· Notify you when Applications update are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business who shall be limited to use the information only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Ghost Production Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Ghost Production, Inc. about our App users is among the assets transferred.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the App End User License Agreement, and for billing and collection.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ghost Productions Inc., our customers or others.
Ghost Productions, Inc.
2719 Stillwater Rd E
Maplewood, MN 55119
Last modified: March 10, 2022