WATCH THE 2019 GHOST PRODUCTIONS PHARMACOLOGY / MOA DEMO REEL
Term for mechanism of action (MOA) animation created for the study and science of pharmaceutical drugs that includes the origin, properties, therapeutic value, and the effects on humans and other living organisms.
Bringing Mechanism of Drug Action To Life
MOA animation is the most effective medium for visualizing molecular and cellular concepts in pharmacology and chemical medicine. The creativity of our talented staff, using the power of our 3D visualization software, can produce a pharmacology video that visually shows processes that are difficult or impossible to see in real life, or that are potentially too complicated to easily explain. MOA multimedia animation is a perfect tool to use for an interactive pharmacology presentation that shows a complex pharmaceutical mechanism of action.
Attracting and holding attention are critical facets of communicating your message. In an environment of intense visual competition, such as at Internet content and trade shows, gaining attention and building comprehension are how we create the most value for our pharma clients. We work hard to go beyond simply showing only the functions in a pharmaceutical animation. We craft a compelling and engaging presentation that will attract your target audience and maintain their attention with a dynamic 3D animation.
Creating Lifelike Molecular Animation Videos
We bring our experience and expert knowledge to serve as a strategic resource partner for many clients. We have built some of the most beautiful and engaging molecular/cellular animations for clients working in diverse areas of medicine, dentistry and pharmacology, such as:
- Dentistry and oral diseases
- Laser therapy
- Medical devices
- Peripheral vascular medicine
- Wound care
Realistic and Accurate 3D Modeling for Stunning Presentations
In order for pharmacology animations to show an accurate mechanism of action, the MOA animation needs accurate models, which are detailed and realistic. The expert staff at Ghost Productions is highly skilled at creating 3D animation models of pharmacological action on a molecular or cellular level. Our molecular animations allow your viewers to see exactly how your pharmaceutical affects the body on a microscopic level.
Our team has extensive knowledge of human anatomy, biology and microbiology. We understand complex biochemical processes and pharmacological interactions. A pharmaceutical animation can be site-specific at a certain scale or can show the mechanism of action at different scales. Interactive pharmacology video allows zooming in and out for different perspectives and viewpoints. Virtual reality and augmented reality capabilities further expand the interactivity of your pharma animation.
A 3D pharmacology animation is useful for FDA applications, training, presentations at conferences, trade shows, and for other marketing purposes. It helps a variety of audiences learn how to understand pharmacology on their terms. You can present your pharma animation as a cartoon, an advertisement, a presentation or a demonstration.
Specific advantages include:
- Higher Audience Interest and Engagement: We generate material that grabs audience interest and keeps viewers’ attention until the end through our use of vibrant colors, stylish design and efficient presentation. Your audience is much less likely to grow weary of a presentation if it happens in a few minutes as opposed to the hours an old textbook or slideshow could take. We even incorporate narrative and pharmacology cartoon characters where appropriate to make the information more relatable.
- Increased Comprehension and Retention: Students, patients, and all other audience members absorb the information presented through animated medical videos much faster than anything they get from text-based media — about 60,000 times faster, in fact. As opposed to traditional videos, they’re also more likely to comprehend and retain the information — the rate is, on average, about 19% higher. You want investors, patients, and buyers to remember you and your product when it comes time for decision-making.
- Enhanced Enthusiasm and Confidence: This applies to anybody viewing your mechanism-of-action animation or pharmacology cartoon. Sales reps can’t market your products well until they feel they have enough information to deliver the right pitch. Investors won’t feel fully comfortable supporting you unless they know exactly what it is you have to offer. Patients themselves don’t always completely understand their conditions or how certain medicines can help them until an adequate explanation comes their way.
- Larger Return on Investment: When all advantages are considered, the clear conclusion is that our pharmaceutical animation and interactive pharmacology offer a superior ROI than alternative options. You’ll be able to get high-definition images from our medical device 3D animation to use separately in print materials, websites and other marketing products. When you pull medical illustrations from your animations, you’ll create a coordinated, consistent brand for yourself that more effectively draws buyers.
Virtual Reality (VR) Capabilities Available
Your pharmacology animation comes to life when you adapt it to virtual reality (VR). VR is one of the most progressive technologies in interactive mediums like pharma animation. It creates immersive, 360-degree environments. VR involves the use of a virtual experience built from the ground up.
When you choose to present your pharmacology animation in a VR format, you get features and benefits such as:
- Immersion and Exploration: VR allows your audience to watch your molecular animation in ways that were not possible before. Even the simplest form of VR media, a 360-degree video, expands your viewers’ horizons. Your viewers can click and drag an image or video to look at it from multiple angles. VR media that implements headsets takes their exploration abilities to the next level. A VR headset detects a person’s head movements and translates them to movements in the virtual world.
- Advanced Technology: Thanks to its modernity, VR is compatible with a wide range of technological developments. No technology suits VR better than advanced rendering, high resolutions and haptic technology. When you ask us to adapt your content to these advances, you get realistic results. Crisp visuals and dynamic effects make it harder to distinguish the experience from reality. Haptic technology involves the use of a tactile device to interact with the pharma animation. With these tools at your disposal, you can create the experience you envision.
- Interactivity Options: Your audience gets increased control over their experience with your MOA animation. If you make your media compatible with haptic technology, they can change their world with the click of a button. For example, you can show the state of cells before they interact with medication, then press a button. Once you use the device, you see the medicine get administered in real time.
- Compatibility: Our VR pharmaceutical animations work on some of the prominent platforms available. You can request a YouTubeVR or Vimeo 360 video that anyone can view with or without a headset. If you do want headset capabilities, we make our pharma animations viewable in Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and others. You can teach your viewers how to understand pharmacology using any of these advanced platforms. Feel free to ask us for more information about these options.
Choose Ghost Productions for Your MOA Animation and Interactive Media
We will work with clients in any medical industry to create customized solutions that suit their exact requirements. Through our extensive experience since 1994, we’ve learned customization and client involvement help generate much better material than a one-size-fits-all approach. Even if you have zero experience with animation software, we’ll meet with you to gather input throughout the process. Since we want the result to be exactly what you envisioned from the start, we also make streamlined production-review tools available to you.
We can be a strategic resource partner for your organization too and would be delighted to work on your next 3D pharmacology animation project. When you choose Ghost Productions, you’ll get free project estimates and proposals to ensure the work fits within your budget. Whether you’re using interactive pharmacology to teach medical students in-depth content or create medicine animations to convince potential investors to support your innovative development process, we can come up with a quality solution. Contact us now to request your quote!