Ghost Productions is Hiring! 3D Generalist
Job Title: 3D Generalist
· Asset creation (Modeling/Shading/Lighting) for engine hardware rendering to be used for training, education, entertainment, and marketing.
· Using Zbrush, Substance Painter, and Unity is a must.
· Communicating and working directly with Subject Matter Experts in weekly review and editing meetings.
· Collaborate with other members of the team to facilitate team success.
· Improve understanding of medical techniques and general anatomy.
· Help to improve asset creation standards and best practices.
· Animation, hard surface modeling, rigging, and compositing skills are preferred.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
· Apply technical skills to support hardware engine driven 3D Interactive and VR development, with an emphasis on texturing, lighting utilizing Unreal and/or Unity or similar hardware rendering systems.
· Asset creation: Efficient modeling of diverse custom content for interactive/animated hardware rendering.
· Actively work to improve overall model and shading/lighting efficiency.
· Timely fulfillment of sprint deadlines.
· Open/regular communications with fellow team members to enhance the success of the overall team.
· Support other team members to find technical solutions and improve the overall sprint outcomes.
· Updating the Scrum Master daily of status and potential perceived roadblocks.
· Discovering new techniques for the 3D development process that makes for a more visually stunning software and a stronger, more efficient development pipeline.
· Fulfilling objectives and directives of the Scrum Master, and Project Owners goals.
· Accurately interpret direction and efficiently deliver desired results.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
· Bachelor’s Degree or proven artistic talent.
Knowledge Requirements (licenses, programs, or certifications):
Autodesk Maya, Unity/Unreal (or similar engine driven hardware rendering packages), Zbrush, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Substance Painter, Basic Compression of C#, Python or similar objective code language.
· Knowledge and competency with 3D software, modeling, animation, and hardware rendering.
We offer medical, dental and a competitive 401k retirement plan. We have super-flexible core hours that allow you to work when you are at your most productive, free highly-caffeinated beverages, opportunities for travel for continuing education, free parking, Herman Miller Chairs, ergonomic desks, a scary-powerful render farm, and freedom to work on your own ideas after-hours.
Job Type: Full-time
If interested in the position, please apply on Indeed at https://www.indeed.com/job/3d-generalist-5ccf7d05be461301