Ghost Productions DePuy Synthes SentioDecember 17, 2018
Ghost Productions medical animation studio provided DePuy Synthes a medical device marketing piece that highlights the Sentio System. This visually compelling animation shows the system in context with DePuy Synthes pedicle screw systems and retractor systems.
SENTIO™ MMG is intended for use in surgical procedures to assist in locating and mapping motor nerves through the use of mechanomyographic (MMG) signals and electrical stimulus of nerves. The device provides information directly to the surgeon to help assess a patient’s neurophysiologic status by measuring and comparing MMG signals throughout a surgical procedure.
– The ability to assess real-time nerve status.
– Accelerometer-based sensors, eliminating the risk of needle stick injury.
– A direct relationship between stimulation current and distance to the nerve.
– Confirmation of nerve location with a high degree of Sensitivity and Specificity
– Improved procedural efficiency, while reducing overall cost of care
Learn how Ghost Productions Medical Animation Studio & Surgical VR Developer can help you explain how your medical devices and pharmaceutical products work.
Medical Animation: https://ghostproductions.com/animation/
Virtual Reality: https://ghostproductions.com/medical-vr-virtual-reality/