Ghost Productions is Hiring! We are looking for a Game Artist.
Game Artist Job Summary
Ghost Productions is a creative development company that specializes in helping surgical device companies train physicians and other healthcare professionals. Using virtual reality technologies, our aim is to reduce the amount of fatal errors in mission critical procedures.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
– Primary Responsibilities:
- Creating 3D models based on concept art and anatomical references
- Use your understanding of optimized low poly asset creation
- Collaborate with other members of the team to best facilitate team success
– Secondary Responsibilities:
- Improve understanding of medical techniques and general anatomy.
- Assist in improvements to workflow including the ability to setup and define pipelines, processes, and best practices.
- Have fun and contribute to a creative and positive work environment.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
– Associate Degree, or proven artistic talent
- Hard-surface and organic modeling and retopologizing
- Experience working with modeling, sculpting, and texturing programs such as Maya, Zbrush, Substance Suite, and Photoshop
- A basic understanding of human anatomy
- Familiarity with Unity, Unreal or other applicable game engines
- Experience with an Agile workflow
- Knowledge of source control
- Experience making lightweight assets for real-time rendering in VR
- Knowledge of PBR texture workflow
- Experience shipping at least one game title
-In order to be considered for this position, you must submit a portfolio
-You may be asked to complete an art test
Special Information (Travel required, on-call schedule, etc):
– Occasional need to put in greater than 50 hours per week during heavy production and/or short deadlines.
– Continuing education opportunities may require travel to other cities, SIGGRAPH etc.
If interested in the position, please submit your resume, portfolio and demo reel to email@example.com