Ghost Productions is Hiring! 3D Animator
- Create and animate content for clients to utilize for training, education, entertainment, and product marketing.
- Learn and bring new ideas/ solutions to improve the look of Ghost.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to best plan productions and facilitate storytelling
- Increase skills and usefulness of new employees added to your group.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Creating visually engaging content from pre-production assets.
- Effectively communicating client ideas through a visual medium.
- Meeting production deadlines.
- Updating project management software on a daily basis and accurately logging time on projects utilizing SOP (Standard Operation Procedures) to coordinate projects with other team members.
- Incorporating client feedback into projects
- Discovering new techniques for the 3D production process that makes for a more visually stunning product and a stronger, more efficient production pipeline.
- Fulfilling objectives and directives of directors and managers.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Associate Degree, or proven artistic talent.
Knowledge Requirements (licenses, programs, or certifications):
- Autodesk Maya, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Basic Compression and Authoring Software.
- Knowledge and competency with 3D software, matching audio to the timeline in AE.
- The ability to operate computer equipment.
- Special Information (Travel required, on-call schedule, etc):
- Occasional need to put in greater than 50 hours per week during heavy production and/or short deadlines.
- Continuing education opportunities may require travel to other cities, SIGGRAPH etc.
Submit your resume, portfolio and demo reel to firstname.lastname@example.org