***This Position Has Been Filled***Ghost Productions is Hiring! Unity Developer
- Develop software for simulating medical procedures and training medical professionals.
- Investigate, prototype, and refine novel methods for creating and delivering realistic medical simulations on a wide variety of VR hardware.
- Explore newly developed haptic technology and methods of integrating a more fully immersive training experience for physicians and medical professionals.
- Contribute to the team effort to create more efficient methods of developing virtual reality simulations by increasing the capability of our base software.
- Integrate existing virtual reality hardware/software systems with new, experimental haptic feedback devices to better simulate a wide variety of medical scenarios.
- Experience with networking a must, ie: UNET, Photon, Forge, or similar.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Apply technical skills to support hardware engine driven 3D Interactive and VR development.
- Timely fulfillment of sprint deadlines.
- Open/regular communications with fellow team members to enhance the success of the overall team.
- Support other team members to find technical solutions and improve the overall sprint outcomes.
- Updating the Scrum Master daily of status and potential perceived roadblocks.
- Discovering new techniques for the 3D development process that makes for a more visually stunning software and a stronger, more efficient development pipeline.
- Fulfilling objectives and directives of the Scrum Master, and Project Owners goals.
- Accurately interpret direction and efficiently deliver desired results.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Associate Degree, or proven talent.
Knowledge Requirements (licenses, programs, or certifications):
- Unity/Unreal (or similar engine driven hardware rendering packages), C#, Python or similar objective code language.
Email your resume and portfolio/demo reel to email@example.com
Application submissions should include answers to the following questions:
How many years experience do you have with Unreal?
How many years experience do you have with network multiplayer gameplay?
Are you authorized to work in the US?