Ghost Productions is Hiring! Senior 3D Unity Modeler
Job Title: Senior 3D Unity
– Primary Responsibilities:
- Create anatomy / props / architecture models, textures and materials
- Work closely with Product Owners to groom artistic vision
- Ensure that assets meet performance and memory requirements of game engine and hardware
- Mentor junior artists on advanced techniques and processes
- Assist in scoping work for on time milestone deliverables
- Help set and maintain the high quality for the product
What you need for this position
- Proficiency in the following software packages:
- Substance painter
- Substance designer
- Proficiency in authoring shaders
- Unity is preferred
- 1+ shipped title
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Effectively communicating client ideas through a visual medium
- Coordinate asset delivery
- Coordinate project status, client revisions and technical revisions
- Promote a positive work environment and contribute to the positive workplace morale
- Update project management software on a daily basis and accurately log time on projects utilizing SOP (Standard Operation Procedures) to coordinate projects with other team members.
- Incorporating client feedback into projects
- Discover new techniques for the 3D production process that makes for a more visually stunning product and a stronger, more efficient production pipeline.
- Fulfill objectives and directives of directors and managers.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
– Associate Degree, or proven artistic talent.
Knowledge Requirements (licenses, programs, or certifications):
– Autodesk Maya, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Basic Compression and Authoring Software.
– Knowledge and competency with 3D software, matching audio to the timeline in AE.
– The ability to operate computer equipment.
Special Information (Travel required, on-call schedule, etc):
– Occasional need to put in greater than 50 hours per week during heavy production and/or short deadlines.
– Continuing education opportunities may require travel to other cities, SIGGRAPH etc.
Send applications to email@example.com