Ghost Productions is Hiring! 3D Animation Generalist
- Create medical organic content for clients to utilize for training, education, entertainment, and product marketing.
- Model and UV all necessary assets for use in the production pipeline.
- Coordinate with Rigging department to implement 3D model(s).
- Follow standards and conventions to create efficient models for implementation by the Rigging department, and to be utilized by the 3D production staff.
- Create textures using zbrush and substance painter
- Create shading and lighting using VRAY and RedShift
- Anatomy Knowledge a must
- Collaborate with other members of the team to best plan productions and facilitate storytelling.
- Learn and bring new ideas/ solutions to improve the production pipeline and look of Ghost.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Create 3d models or acquire modeled production assets for 3D animation.
- Create visually engaging content from pre-production assets.
- Support rigging team as a technical resource and proactively provide appropriate solutions.
- Manage and implement best modeling practices in concert with rigging, optimize process integration.
- Meet production deadlines on time.
- Updating project management software on a daily basis and accurately logging time on projects utilizing SOP (Standard Operation Procedures) to coordinate projects with other team members.
- Diligently incorporate client feedback into projects where modeling is effected.
- Discovering new techniques for the 3D production process that makes for a more visually stunning product and a stronger, more efficient production pipeline.
- Fulfilling objectives and directives from directors.
- Accurately interpret direction and efficiently deliver desired results with directors.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Minimum Associate Degree, or proven artistic talent.
Knowledge Requirements (licenses, programs, or certifications):
- Autodesk Maya, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, ZBrush, Substance, VRay, and RedShift.
- Knowledge and competency with 3D software, modeling, animation, and rendering.
- The ability to operate computer equipment.
Special Information (Travel required, on-call schedule, etc):
- Occasional need to put in greater than 50 hours per week during heavy production and/or short deadlines.
If interested in the position, please apply via Indeed at: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=3d+animator&jk=13da3d2a256b6812&_ga=2.206925203.1288753620.1662158251-906247309.1662158251