Ghost Productions is Hiring! 3D Animator/Generalist
• Create and animate content for clients to utilize for training, education, entertainment, and product marketing.
• Model and UV all necessary assets for use in the production pipeline.
• Create and/or assist Texture/Lighting department with painted texture maps and surfacing using zbrush and substance painter
• Anatomy Knowledge a bonus
• Collaborate with other members of the team to best plan productions and facilitate storytelling
• Contribute to the creative vision of our animation projects to help develop strong aesthetics
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
• Creating visually engaging content from pre-production assets.
• Effectively communicating client ideas through a visual medium.
• Meeting production deadlines.
• Updating project management software on a daily basis and accurately logging time on projects utilizing SOP (Standard Operation Procedures) to coordinate projects with other team members.
• Incorporating client feedback into projects
• Discovering new techniques for the 3D production process that makes for a more visually stunning product and a stronger, more efficient production pipeline.
• Fulfilling objectives and directives of directors and managers.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Minimum Associate Degree, or proven artistic talent.
Knowledge Requirements (licenses, programs, or certifications):
- Autodesk Maya, Adobe Suite, ZBrush, Substance, VRay, RedShift.
– Knowledge and competency with 3D software, modeling, animation, and rendering.
• The ability to operate computer equipment.
- Occasional need to put in greater than 50 hours per week during heavy production and/or short deadlines.
If interested in the position, please apply via Indeed at: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=3d+animator&jk=4d8c1eae99be9017&_ga=2.221270235.235814753.1637784531-1432835006.1637784531