***This Position Has Been Filled*** Ghost Productions is hiring! – 3d Generalist
Join the team! ghOst Productions is looking to hire a creative and hard working 3D Generalist. We’re looking for someone with a strong aesthetic and drive to produce dynamically beautiful finished content. You will be coordinating with the production team and 3D department to improve the quality of our finished animations. Experience with Maya is a MUST.
– Create and animate content for clients to utilize for training, education, entertainment, and product marketing.
– Learn and bring new ideas/ solutions to improve the look of ghOSt.
-Collaborate with other members of the team to best plan productions and facilitate storytelling
-Increase skills and usefulness of new employees added to your group.”
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
-Creating visually engaging content from pre-production assets. -Effectively communicating client ideas through a visual medium. -Meeting production deadlines.
-Updating project management software on a daily basis and accurately logging time on projects utilizing SOP (Standard Operation Procedures) to coordinate projects with other team members.
-Incorporating client feedback into projects
-Discovering new techniques for the 3D production process that makes for a more visually stunning product and a stronger, more efficient production pipeline.
-Fulfilling objectives and directives of directors and managers.
Job Requirements & Qualifications Education:
– Associate Degree, or proven artistic talent.
Knowledge Requirements (licenses, programs, or certifications):
– Autodesk Maya, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Basic Compression and Authoring Software.
– Knowledge and competency with 3D software, matching audio to the timeline in AE.
– The ability to operate computer equipment.
– Occasional need to put in greater than 50 hours per week during heavy production and/or short deadlines.
– Continuing education opportunities may require travel to other cities, SIGGRAPH etc.
We offer medical, dental and a competitive 401k retirement plan. We have super-flexible core hours that allow you to work when you are at your most productive, free highly-caffeinated beverages, opportunities for travel for continuing education, free parking, Herman Miller Chairs, ergonomic desks, a scary-powerful render farm, freedom to work on your own ideas after-hours, and absolutely NO CUBICLES!!!
If you are interested in this position, and want to join the Ghost team, please send your portfolio, cover letter, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org