As technology becomes more and more advanced, the medical field is greatly improving its operations. One compelling example of this is the implementation of anatomical illustrations that can provide those in the medical industry a more detailed look into some parts of the human anatomy that cannot be otherwise captured through traditional photography.
Anatomical illustrations are a realistic depiction of human anatomy through the usage of digital technology. Artists in our medical illustration studio are trained in various medical sciences to take data and create detailed illustrations that can effectively showcase different sides of human anatomy at virtually any scale. These 3D medical illustrations allow extra features like zooming in on more obscure areas of the human body and accurately representing them in a digital image.
Contact Ghost Productions today to start a project.
Why Choose Anatomical Illustrations?
Digital arts offer many different types of media that can help a healthcare institution, so why choose an anatomical illustration?
A human anatomy illustration is commonly used for surgical technique manuals, brochures, training guides, and any other resources that would require some type of visual representation of the human body:
- Scientific charts
- Graphs and diagrams
- iBooks and other educational resources
- Presentations, etc,
As opposed to photography, medical illustrations can convey virtually every single aspect of the human body clearly, and greatly improve the understanding of the medical concepts. The results are high-end visual creations that support a healthcare’s institution’s various goals, such as:
- Improving training – anatomical illustrations can improve the medical staff training, and accurately depict various processes, such as creating a visual step-by-step depiction of a surgery technique, or a guide to training staff members on using new tools, programs, etc.
- Supporting patient communication – medical illustrations can greatly help doctors and other experts in the medical field improve their communications efforts with their patients. These illustrations can be used to “transcribe” complex issues relating to the patient’s health, and help increase their understanding of their own health, as well as the procedures or treatment they will have;
- Assisting marketing efforts – a good anatomical illustration can also be designed to be integrated into an advertising campaign meant to promote the clinic’s services, or even just spread awareness regarding certain medical issues the community faces. This can help make the marketing message more effective, which ensure the campaign is successful;
- Attracting investors, donors – institutions that sometimes need to rely on donations or must attract investors can struggle to translate complex medical information to individuals with little to no medical knowledge. However, since medical illustrations provide an accurate visual depiction of the human body, presentations that integrate these designs can be easier to understand even by such individuals.
Why Choose Ghost Productions to Start a Project
If you are interested in starting a new project and need anatomical illustration services, our medical illustration studio at Ghost Productions can help.
Ghost Productions is an award-winning medical animation company that can help support your goals using anatomical illustrations, medical animation, VR development, and more.
Our team of highly-trained artists can help develop functional 3D medical illustrations for any purpose you need, from improving the training of your staff to making your marketing efforts more effective through better visual impact. We’ll create an illustration specifically designed for your project and will offer you an accurate representation of your device, product, or other elements you require.
No matter if you’re a clinic looking for a better way to communicate with your patients, a surgical device company in need to accurately portray the effects of your device, or a pharmaceutical company that needs a more effective way to sell their products, we at Ghost Productions can assist you.
Contact us now for more information about our anatomical illustration services.