Ghost Productions is Hiring! Rigging & Dynamics Artist
Ghost Productions is hiring! We are looking for an experienced rigging and dynamics artist.
- Create, rig and animate content for clients to utilize for training, education, entertainment, and product marketing.
- Learn and bring new ideas/solutions to improve the look of ghOst.
- Improve production pipeline by developing, maintaining, and implementing native scripted software tools for animation/production software.
- Create and develop dynamic particle and fluid simulations.
- Maintain clean and well organized rigged files that have understandable, unique naming convention.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to best plan productions and facilitate storytelling.
- Increase skills and usefulness of both yourself and your fellow co-workers.
- The capacity to build, maintain and upgrade workstations and servers.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- – Creating and animating visually engaging content from pre-production assets.
- – Effectively communicating client ideas through a visual medium.
- – Support 3D production staff with general rigging tasks and scripting in Maya.
- – Meeting production deadlines.
- – Teamwork.
- – Updating project management software on a daily basis utilizing SOP (Standard Operation Procedures) to coordinate projects with other team members.
- – Incorporating client feedback into projects
- – Discovering new techniques for the 3D production process that makes for a more visually stunning product and a stronger, more efficient production pipeline.
- – Fulfilling objectives and directives of directors and managers.
- – Above all, have fun!
Job Requirements & Qualifications
Education: Associate Degree, or proven artistic talent.
Knowledge Requirements (licenses, programs, or certifications): Autodesk Maya, Houdini, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Basic Compression and Authoring Software
Experience: Knowledge and competency with 3D software, scripting, modeling, animation, and rendering.
Physical Requirements: The ability to operate computer equipment.
Special Information (Travel required, on-call schedule, etc):
- – Occasional need to put in greater than 50 hours per week during heavy production and/or short deadlines.
- – Continuing education opportunities may require travel to other cities, SIGGRAPH etc.
Applicants please send your resume and demo reel to firstname.lastname@example.org