Ghost Productions is hiring! Drupal Developer
Ghost Productions is hiring! We are looking for a Drupal Developer primarily responsible for back-end/module development, to optimize existing Drupal Website
Skills and Qualifications
• Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
• Extremely fluent with HTML5/XHTML and CSS
• Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
• Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
• Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
• Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
• Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
• Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
• Experience creating custom Drupal modules
• Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
• Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org